You’ve got the cards, the conversation hearts, and the chocolates. But maybe you’d like just a little bit more for that special someone this year. We’ve got the Valentine’s Day gift ideas you’ve been eyeing for everyone in the family: gifts for him, for her, for the kids, and even some ideas for the home that are fun and adorable.
Valentine’s Gifts for the Kids
Surprise your littles with a few of these fun on theme gift ideas. From bracelets, to squishies, to pop-its, it’s all about fun and sweetness. Just add in the chocolates and you’re good to go!
- Of course everyone needs a Valentine’s Day Squishmallow– this one is so cute!
- The little Swiftie in your life will love these: slippers, bracelets, and book.
- These socks that hold hands are sure to give the kids a giggle
- Make bath time a hit with these conversation heart bath bombs.
- These are some adorable Valentine’s pajamas with ruffles and hearts! I like these too, they are a little more simple.
- Heart shaped pop-its– these would make a great class gift!
- Looking for a family gift to get everyone hanging out and having fun together? Check out this driveway pickle ball set! We got one for Christmas this year and love it. The net is on wheels making it easy to set up and then stow.
Mom needs Valentine’s Day gifts too! Pro tip- make it easy on your Valentine this year- send a direct link of our “gifts for her” straight to your honey so he knows exactly what you want. Easy peasy!
- Pucker up, baby! You’ll always have soft and smooth lips with this lip mask.
- We love a volcano candle, but for V day, make it red and sparkly.
- Perfectly pink and lightweight, this insulated tumbler with a straw will fit in all the cup holders.
- Stay warm, cozy, and on theme with these heart slippers.
- They say diamond’s are a girl’s best friend, but come on, so is Kendra Scott.
- Spice it up with this Valentine’s Day romance novel.
- If you really want to give her what she wants this year, be sure to include one of these.
- Keep it classic with this sweet and simple heart necklace.
Valentine’s Gifts for Him
Surprise the man in your life with a little something special this year. Here’s a few recommendations from our team for the guys on this special day:
- Forget the chocolates, surprise him with a heart shaped box of jerky this year!
- This massage oil and massage gun make a perfect pair for sore muscles and/or a romantic evening!
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Get him a plush hooded robe to stay warm this winter.
- Nothing says Happy Valentine’s Day like custom boxers with your face on them– I mean, why the heck not?
- Men need skincare too! I love the Clinique line for men especially in this dry winter weather.
- Have a coffee lover? This pour over set is pretty sweet.
- This Meat thermometer was a top seller from our holiday gift guide last year! It connects to an app on your phone and is so easy to use.
For the Home
Set the tone in your home this Valentine’s Day with our recommendations for decor and kitchen goodies! Make a themed breakfast or dinner and spread alllll the love this year.
- How adorable is this little heart shaped waffle maker? Surprise the fam with a special breakfast on Feb 14.
- We heart a fluffy heart pillow.
- Make lunch extra special- cut their sandwiches with these cute heart cookie cutters!
- This Heart shaped charcuterie board will surely be a hit
- Why not make a whole heart shaped dinner? Here are the plates, the straws, even the ice cubes.
- Cozy up the vibe with these heart shaped LED string lights.
- This is a cute little pom pom wreath.
Whether its a cozy night in with the kids or a romantic night out with your sweetheart, we hope you have a Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Houston Moms!
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates and other Affiliate Programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com, Target.com, Nordstrom, ABC Mouse, and other affiliate sites.